Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Here's one of my newest creations!! I created this one today using all Close to my Heart products to submit for a challenge issued by a friend in Ohio on her blog. Please go visit Mary's blog http://www.mbryt1.blogspot.com/ and check out her beautiful work. Mary has some awesome techniques and cards posted there!!
This card is my answer to Mary's So Sketchy Sunday challenge. I used the Surf's Up acrylix stamp set from CTMH, hollyhock, sorbet, keylime & white daisy cardstocks, sorbet, tulip, honey, chocolate, dessert sand, hollyhock & juniper inks and white & chocolate ric rac.
I hope you like this one and I will try to get some more pictures uploaded later today or tomorrow!!
Have a wonderfully colorful day today!!!!
Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on the sketch - the images work perfectly! Very nice! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete